With organic reach declining, businesses are turning to paid advertising to drive traffic to social media platforms and generate leads. Additionally, as more and more customers use social media to contact customer support, managing responses has become essential. Organizations are now looking for sophisticated social media management tools that can help manage communications and provide insight into user sentiment to optimize social media campaigns for months to come.
To support businesses in the digital marketplace, SoftwareReviews has identified the top social media management software vendors for the year based on verified survey data collected from 1,153 end-user reviews. These vendors received high scores in the Data Quadrant from SoftwareReviews.
Vendors are ranked by a composite satisfaction score called the Composite Score (CS), which averages four different rating domains: Net Emotional Footprint, Vendor Capabilities, Product Features, and Likelihood to Recommend.
The 2022 Enterprise social media management The software gold medalists are as follows:
- Khoros Social Media Management, 8.8 CS, rated high for social moderation and workflow management.
- Sendible, 8.7 CS, rated high for business value creation.
- Agorapulse, 8.6 CS, ranked among the best for inbound social media channel integration.
- HubSpot Marketing Hub (Social), 8.5 CS, ranked high for social response management.
- Hootsuite Enterprise, 8.5 CS, ranked high for vendor support.
The 2022 Middle Market Social Media Management The software gold medalists are as follows:
- Publish, 9.1 CS, rated high for ease of implementation.
- Brand24, 9.0 CS, rated high for ease of data integration.
- MavSocial, 9.0 CS, rated high for dashboards and visualization.
SoftwareReviews comprehensive software reviews provide the most accurate and detailed view of a complex and ever-changing market. The data comes from actual end users who use the software day in and day out and from IT professionals who have worked closely with it during provisioning, implementation and maintenance.
To compare and rate social media management software vendors using the most in-depth and unbiased analyst reports available, visit SoftwareReviews’ dedicated social media management category page.
For more information on SoftwareReviews, the Data Quadrant or the Emotional Footprint, or to access resources to support the software selection process, visit softwarereviews.com and connect via LinkedIn, Twitterand Facebook.
SoftwareReviews is the most in-depth source of data and buyer information for the enterprise software market. By collecting customer experience data from business and IT professionals, the SoftwareReviews methodology produces detailed and authentic insights into the enterprise software review and purchase experience.
SOURCE Software Notice