These awards recognize brands and agencies for executing successful digital campaigns through Skai’s solutions.
NEW YORK, March 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Skai has just announced the winners of its ShopAble Media Awards, which recognize consumer goods and retail brands and agencies for their use of Skai solutions in executing successful campaigns and achieving exceptional business results. Formerly known as the Marketing Excellence Awards, in 2022 Skai received more nominations than ever from around the world, illustrating the true excellence of performance by these winners.
Buy ability is the power to convert consumer demand into immediate purchase, and in recent years it has become the holy grail of marketers. Ad spend in retail media has been hit $30 billion in 2021, and new buyable ad formats are growing in popularity, promising direct consumer relationships with a straight line to sales. Winners of Skai’s 2022 ShopAble Media Awards have run campaigns that have played directly into this industry movement and achieved significant results using Skai’s solutions.
Here are the 2022 winners:
- Stella Rising and Bondi Sands won in the Amazon Ads category for their ability to bring DSP and Sponsored Ads together on one platform through Skai, optimizing performance and driving 118% year-over-year revenue growth.
- Vishvos and Happy Egg were awarded in the Retail Media category, which recognizes his mastery of retail media strategies across multiple channels including Amazon, Walmart, Target and Instacart.
- The Camelot and Michaels case study received an award in the Connected Commerce category for working closely with Skai to build an impactful OmniROAS strategy that integrates both online and offline sales, resulting in a 152% increase in ROAS year over year.
- Rakuten Advertising and Backcountry received Data Intelligence award for true innovation in leveraging data to achieve business goals through Skai’s signal enhancement tool, increasing profitability and driving high sales volume, driving EBITDA gains.
- MediaCom and adidas win Innovation Award for the development of a custom bidding solution to improve advertising performance through Skai’s automated actions capabilities.
“E-commerce isn’t slowing down and marketing investments in buyable ads are diversifying: Search and social spending grew 30% over the past year, and retail media spending is expected to more than triple over the past year. of the next two years. Many brands and agencies are already discovering how to leverage the combination to their advantage while leveraging information securely. The Skai 2022 ShopAble Media Awards honor those who successfully connect the dots in commercial advertising for the omnichannel consumer”, comments Margo Kahnrose, CMO of Skaï. “We are delighted to congratulate Stella Rising and Bondi SandsVishvos and Happy Egg, Camelot and Michaels, Rakuten Advertising and Backcountry, and Mediacom and adidas for their excellent work.”
The winning entries showcased business challenge, clear campaign goals, innovative use of Skai solutions, early adoption of new Skai features, and outstanding results that exceed KPIs. To learn more about the ShopAble Media Awards, visit https://skai.io/shopable-media-awards/
Skai is an intelligent marketing platform that powers brand insights, decisions, and execution for faster, more predictable go-to-market results. Skai’s platform includes a suite of data-driven products for market intelligence, omnichannel media enablement, test and measurement, enabling product, information and marketing teams to plan with accuracy of strategies and benefit from connected omnichannel launches. Skai merges the legacy capabilities of Kenshoo and Signals Analytics and for over a decade an impressive list of global brands including Procter & Gamble, PepsiCo, Estée Lauder, Nestlé, Johnson & Johnson, Mars and others have made it trust. With its expanded product suite, Skai unifies data and helps businesses better understand their consumers in real time. It has seven international locations and is backed by Sequoia Capital, Arts Alliance, Tenaya Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, Pitango and Qumra Capital. For more information, visit www.skai.io.