Marketing Operations Management Software Sales Expected to Grow 7.3% in 2032 as Brand Recognition Trend Rises
Fact.MR’s detailed analysis of the global marketing operations management market provides readers with a 360-degree view for the forecast period from 2022 to 2032. The report also uncovers crucial insights into the latest trends, barriers , opportunities, and growth drivers across various segments, including component, feature, company size, industry, and regions.
NEW YORK, May 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global marketing operations management market size stood at US$9.6 billion in 2021. According to the study, sales in the global marketing operations management market are expected to reach US$22.6 billiongrowing at a CAGR of 7.9% over the forecast period (2022-2032).
The rapidly changing industry landscape increases the need to educate customers on various products and brands. It encourages organizations to adopt innovative solutions, such as marketing operations management systems.
These systems allow organizations to increase their brand value by collaborating on content in real time. These are also set to help them minimize brand devaluation, repetition and duplication.
Another factor that is expected to increase growth is the high demand for these systems to help organizations ensure compliance with content localization, as well as corporate design and branding rules in accordance with local laws.
For more market insights, get a sample copy of this report!
Additionally, the introduction of marketing operations management systems equipped with product information management (PIM) functionality is likely to boost sales. PIM capabilities help companies gain detailed brand insights. They also ensure compliance with product legislation.
Thus, key players are integrating artificial intelligence (AI) into their existing products to automate, optimize, formalize and digitize a large number of tasks. They strive to reduce the need for skilled human experts and automate complex tasks.
Meanwhile, some of the other key players are including machine learning (ML) in marketing operations management tools to evaluate data to predict the future. They also try to suggest data-driven improvements to improve overall marketing performance.
Base year value (2022A)
Estimated annual value (2026E)
Projected year value (2032F)
World growth rate (2022-2032)
Key points to remember:
- On a component basis, the software segment is expected to grow at a robust CAGR of 7.3% by the end of 2032.
- By feature, sales in manufacturing execution systems are expected to register a CAGR of 7.2% through 2032.
- India The marketing operations management market is expected to show rapid growth generating a CAGR of 9.6% in 2032.
- Growing adoption of cloud technologies is expected to help the US marketing operations management market grow at a CAGR of 7.3% in 2032.
- The UK Marketing Operations Management market is poised to grow at a CAGR of 9.1% by the end of 2032.
- The ability of marketing operations management tools to encompass call and data analytics, digital asset management, and reporting is expected to drive growth.
- The introduction of advanced technologies, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence in various industries, is expected to fuel the growth.
- The increasing number of data thefts, hacker attacks, and malware attacks around the world may hamper growth.
- The generation of a large amount of sensitive data that can be hacked can hinder the use of marketing operations management tools.
Get customization on this report for specific research solutions
The global marketing operations management market consists of various large and small scale players. They strive to implement many organic and inorganic strategies to strengthen their positions.
Some of them focus more on improving their existing product lines by introducing new features. A few others engage in mergers and acquisitions to expand their geographic presence and generate more market share.
- May 2022: Framework Solutions, LLC, a US-based custom software development company, has launched its new Marketing Operations, Grants Management and Technology Services offerings. The company unveiled its latest product offerings at the Veeva Summit, Boston.
- June 2021: Aprimo, a US-headquartered marketing automation software developer and vendor, has announced the launch of the Aprimo Marketing Calendar. This would provide additional capabilities and more extensive functionality. It would also help companies to have access to a complete and single view of all projects.
Top Companies Featured by Fact.MR
- ABB Ltd.
- Aegis software
- Critical Manufacturing
Interested in getting the data? Find out here
More valuable insights into the Marketing Operations Management Market
In the latest study, Fact.MR offers a detailed study on the Global Marketing Operations Management Market for the forecast period 2022 to 2032. This study also highlights the key drivers driving Marketing Operations Management sales through to a detailed segmentation as follows:
- Professional services
- Inventory management
- Workforce management
- Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Process and production intelligence
- Quality process management
By business size
- Small and medium enterprises
- Large companies
- Health and pharmacy
- Food and drinks
- Consumer goods
- Aeronautics and Defense
- industrial equipment
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South America
Key questions answered in the Marketing Operations Management market report
- What is the projected value of the Marketing Operations Management market in 2022?
- At what rate will Global Marketing Operations Management Market grow up to 2032?
- What are the factors restraining the growth of the Marketing Operations Management market?
- Which region is expected to lead the global marketing operations management market in 2022-2032?
- What are the factors driving the Marketing Operations Management market during the forecast period?
- What is the expected market value of the Marketing Operations Management market during the forecast period?
Check out Fact.MR’s technology coverage
Blockchain technology market: Global Blockchain Technology Market Sales Expected To Exceed US$3,273.83 billion by the end of 2032. The demand in the market is expected to grow with an increasing number of business entities taking advantage of their advanced data processing and assimilation capabilities.
open source intelligence market: According to Fact.MR, the open source intelligence market is poised to grow at a CAGR of 15% over the forecast period of 2021 and 2031. The market growth is supported by increasing penetration of social media platforms such than Twitter and Facebook and the availability of a multitude of different datasets.
Cloud-Based Predictive Analytics Platform Market: According to Fact.MR, the strong demand for insights from unstructured data, such as social media content, emails and call center transcripts, bodes well for the market. Additionally, the growing focus of major players on upgrading their existing platforms is expected to drive growth.
Fact.MR is a market research and advisory agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Covering a wide range – from automotive and industry 4.0 to healthcare, chemicals and materials, and the most specialized categories. 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us with critical decision making.
USA sales office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter